7 Steps To Getting A Loan For Business: ForbesMay 8, 2019
Apply For N3 Million Naira Loan From Kaduna Startup And Entrepreneurship ProgrammeMay 13, 2019
Bank Of Industry (BOI) Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Programme For 2019: How To Apply
The Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Programme is BOI’s effort at reducing the unemployment rate of Nigerian Youths.
The Programme aims at improving the skilled workforce of Nigerian Youths.
This Youth Entrepreneurship support programme comprises of the following components
- Eight (8) weeks extensive online Entrepreneurship and Business Management training which has the ability to test participants’ understanding and track their progress.
- Five (5) days in-class Entrepreneurship and Business Management training covering the following five (5) modules
- The business idea (value proposition & competition analysis)
- Business model (how will the business make money)
- Sales and marketing
- Running a successful business (ethics, compliance, operations, etc.)
- Financial plan
- Technical skills training in partnership with the various technical training and vocational institutes in the country.
- Financing of the businesses by BOI under its SME Cluster initiative in consonance with the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa’s Commodity-based Industrialization Strategy.
All Corp Members under the SAED programme are encouraged to take part in it and register using this link ; Register