International Student Loans for Nigerian Students in the USA and CanadaOctober 19, 2019
Five Hot (5) Business Opportunities In Calabar Nigeria.November 15, 2019
ALAT BY WEMA BANKS
Customers who bank with WEMA bank now have reasons to smile. The rise of Fintech has introduced many favorable schemes, which can be accessed from digital devices nationwide.
ALAT by Wema is Nigeria’s first fully digital bank. It is a subsidiary of Wema Bank, an indigenous Nigerian commercial bank.
They provide a range of services, obtainable on any Digital Banking Space. As with all things on ALAT, once can also apply for loans without any paperwork, no bank visitation, and a swift response. You can borrow up to N200,000 (Two hundred thousand Naira) without collateral.
HOW TO USE
- Download the App & Login or Sign up
- Click on Loans
- Do understand the Disclaimer
- WEMA will evaluate and check, a loan offer is given, with duration and applicable interest rate; this is based on the user’s credit score
- Read and accept terms and conditions, once done accept the terms and conditions. You will be asked to provide your debit card details, to be debited.
- Once you successfully complete these steps, your account will be Credited.
- Once payback is due, and your loan is still outstanding; a repayment notification will be sent after which your account will be debited automatically.
- Once repayment is done, you will get a notification.
- You can also repay your loan before the payback date. Simply use the Bills Payment on the menu.